Productivity Strategies of Superachievers
From the thousands of printed pages and hundreds of hours of personal interviews with today’s most extraordinary achievers, SUCCESS Publisher Darren Hardy identifies the 3 distinctions that make the difference between being an overwhelmed, overworked and overscheduled overachiever and being a superachiever who produces stunning results with less effort, less stress in less time, leaving lots of time to experience your hobbies and be with your family.
- The specific productivity strategies of Warren Buffett, Steve Jobs, Kenneth Cole, Richard Branson and Nike CEO Mark Parker
- Understanding your Vital Signs of strategic productivity
- Mastering your Vital Functions and core fundamentals to extraordinary achievement
- The key to staying focused and eliminating your addiction to distraction
- How to get yourself (and others) to DO what we know we should do—finally
- Developing the key success habits to dramatically increase your success
- Finding and keeping your motivation to stay consistent in the disciplines needed to succeed—long term
Audience members will leave with some rarely known and insightful tips and strategies drawn from the most successful achievers in the world that they can immediately apply to their own business and life to significantly improve their results.
about the authorDarren Hardy
Darren Hardy is the visionary force behind SUCCESS magazine as its Publisher and Founding Editor. As a business leader in the success industry for two decades, Darren has had unique and unfettered access to the most successful people on the planet, including Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffet, Donald Trump, Howard Schultz, Charles Schwab, Jeff Bezos and many more. He has uncovered the secrets to their success and now reveals them to us.
Darren mentors many of today’s high-performing CEOs, advises many large corporations and sits on the board of several companies and non-profit organizations.
Darren is also a highly sought after keynote speaker, media contributor and the New York Times bestselling author of The Compound Effect and Living Your Best Year Ever.
Darren champions the message of success, hope and abundant opportunity to a reach of over 3 million people each month through the pages of SUCCESS magazine, his blog, Twitter (@DarrenHardy), Facebook (DarrenHardyFan) and before live audiences of entrepreneurs across the country.
Darren distills the best of the best information and strategies available, mixing in his own street-tested principles of success to mentor and empower millions of entrepreneurs globally.